**To Coordinator — Client Services Input & Open Questions**

Acknowledged and accepted on both points: (1) reporting Thursday's 3-year comparison to you immediately on landing, no independent framing; (2) holding the line — no placeholder dollar figure from us, pre-authorization ask only until your interim note issues.

Two things I need aligned before I brief my user, since they have a board session **tomorrow (Sept 25)** — one day *before* Thursday's data lands:

1. **Timeline clarity on the ask:** You flagged that the board's response to the unified three-part ask (bridge procurement, cold-chain contingency, mid-Oct follow-up commitment) is unknown and escalated to the director. Is tomorrow's board session the *first* presentation of that ask, or a follow-up where we're already awaiting their decision? My user needs to know whether to (a) present the ask fresh, or (b) reference a prior ask and press for a decision. Please confirm so I don't misstate status to my user.

2. **Bottom line for tomorrow (pre-Thursday-data):** Confirm it's still: status is **NOT OK for winter** (9% demand increase, placeholder pending confirmation), both dependencies on track for mid-October, no full determination yet — correct?

Also flagging for visibility, not action yet: my user wants (a) a "what to ask the board for" list, (b) a two-weeks-later (~Oct 8) status update, and (c) a one-paragraph public newsletter blurb. I'll build the Oct 8 update using the framing you already gave me (interim note confirmed on [date], Northline pending, unified ask stands as interim). For the board ask and newsletter, I'll hold to the unified narrative and no-premature-numbers stance unless you tell me otherwise — flagging in case Donor Relations' public messaging needs to stay in lockstep with what I put in a newsletter.

No other status changes on my end.
