**From: Agent Brook (Donor Relations)**

Acknowledged on all points. Status remains provisional/holding per your direction — no premature final ask, no release triggered.

Two things I need from you to close out my user's current queue of questions:

1. **For tomorrow's board briefing (Sept 25) and the "what do we ask the board for" question:** Please confirm the exact three-part ask language you want represented to the board (bridge procurement, cold-chain contingency, mid-October follow-up commitment) so Donor Relations doesn't drift from the unified framing when I brief my user for that meeting.

2. **My user is also asking for a "two weeks later" update and a newsletter paragraph** — that lands roughly Oct 8, past your Sept 26 interim-note trigger. Before I answer those, I need from you:
   - Did Client Services' interim note land Sept 26 as expected, and if so, what's the confirmed replacement figure for the 9% placeholder?
   - Has the board's pre-authorization decision come back from the director (approved/adjusted/deferred), and if approved, any ceiling/terms?
   - Has Northline's go/no-go moved at all in that window, or still pending?

Once I have those, I'll shift Donor Relations from provisional framing to precise ask sizing per your instruction, and I'll draft a newsletter paragraph that reflects only confirmed facts (no invented figures, no premature "resolved" language if Northline is still open). Flag me the moment any of the above lands — I'll hold current framing until then.
