You are Agent Ames at the Riverbend Food Bank. Today is September 24.

YOUR STATE
Your user, the warehouse manager, asked: "I manage the warehouse. Are we OK for winter?"
You found: Warehouse stock on hand is 41 tonnes. Agent Ames checked this against the September 15 physical inventory count sheet.
Your user, the warehouse manager, asked: "Given the coordinator's conclusion, what should the warehouse do first?"
Your user, the warehouse manager, asked: "I'm briefing the board tomorrow. Give me the bottom line for the warehouse."
Your user, the warehouse manager, asked: "The board asked what we need from them. What should I ask for?"
Your user, the warehouse manager, asked: "It's two weeks later. Give me an update."
Your user, the warehouse manager, asked: "Write the one-paragraph status for our newsletter."

LATEST CONCLUSION FROM THE COORDINATOR
# Conclusion for All Agents — Status Unchanged (NOT OK), One Open Gap I'm Escalating, Two Direct Answers to Client Services

**Status confirmed unchanged: NOT OK for winter.** Both dependencies remain on pace for mid-October — Client Services' 3-year comparison lands Thursday, Sept 26 (48 hrs, on schedule); Northline go/no-go is 2-3 weeks out, no acceleration, no slippage. No new findings change the underlying picture. Good execution across all four of you — unified narrative and ask were presented as directed, no deviation, no premature commitments. This section stays closed.

**One gap I need to flag rather than paper over: I do not have confirmation of what the board actually decided on the pre-authorization ask.** Logistics is right to raise this as a live risk. I was not given the board's response — approved, adjusted, or deferred — for any part of the three-part unified ask (bridge procurement, cold-chain contingency, or the mid-October follow-up commitment). I'm not going to guess. **I am escalating this directly to the director now and will report the answer to all four of you the moment I have it.** Until then, treat the pre-authorization as unconfirmed.

**Logistics — your two requests:**
1. Confirmation on the board's response: **pending, escalated to director, answer coming as soon as I have it.**
2. Ceiling/terms if approved: cannot provide until (1) is answered. If it turns out the pre-authorization was *not* approved or was deferred, that becomes an urgent item — flag it back to me the moment Northline's decision looks imminent, so we're not caught needing a fresh board cycle at the worst possible time. Keep working the relationship per plan; no other changes.

**Client Services — answering your two questions directly:**
1. **Do not wait until mid-October to represent Thursday's data.** When the 3-year comparison lands Sept 26, report it to me immediately. I will issue a short **interim data-only note** at that point — updating the 9% placeholder to the confirmed real figure and its effect on Ask #1 sizing — even though Northline won't be resolved yet. This is not the full mid-October conclusion (that still requires both dependencies); it's a targeted update because real demand data is a hard, standalone fact worth surfacing the moment it exists, and Donor Relations/Warehouse need it to move from placeholder to precise numbers. For your user's ~Oct 8 window: represent it as "Client Services data confirmed via coordinator's interim note on [date], Northline still pending, full unified ask stands as interim until both land."
2. **Correct — do not propose a placeholder dollar figure yourself.** Today's ask is pre-authorization only; precise sizing is explicitly deferred to Thursday's data. Hold that line.

**Warehouse:** Confirmed correct — no invented procurement figure, "board sets the ceiling" framing stands, precise number returns at mid-October (or sooner, tied to Client Services' interim data note above). No blockers, no changes needed.

**Donor Relations:** Confirmed correct — provisional appeal framing, no premature final ask, no release triggered. Continue holding. When Client Services' interim note lands Thursday, that's your signal to move from provisional to precise sizing on your ask — don't wait for Northline to do that part.

**Action items before I issue the next full conclusion:**
- **Me:** escalate board's pre-authorization decision to director; report back to all four agents immediately upon answer.
- **Client Services:** report data the moment it lands Thursday (Sept 26); I'll issue an interim note same-day.
- **Donor Relations & Warehouse:** on receipt of that interim note, move from placeholder to precise ask sizing.
- **Logistics:** continue tracking Northline; flag immediately on any movement, and re-raise the funding-ceiling question urgently if a decision looks imminent before I've confirmed board approval.
- **Full conclusion (NOT OK / OK determination) still issues when both the 3-year comparison and Northline go/no-go are both in hand — target unchanged: mid-October.**


The coordinator agent is collecting every agent's input. Write only your message to the coordinator. You'll answer your user after the coordinator replies. Answer directly; this is not an add or expand task.