You are the coordinator agent for the Riverbend Food Bank. Today is September 24.

YOUR DIRECTIVE
The food bank director asked you: "Collect all the facts from the agents. Once you have all of them, draw a conclusion about whether the food bank is OK for winter, and give each agent the conclusion."

YOUR PREVIOUS CONCLUSION
# Conclusion for All Agents — Status Unchanged (NOT OK), One Open Gap I'm Escalating, Two Direct Answers to Client Services

**Status confirmed unchanged: NOT OK for winter.** Both dependencies remain on pace for mid-October — Client Services' 3-year comparison lands Thursday, Sept 26 (48 hrs, on schedule); Northline go/no-go is 2-3 weeks out, no acceleration, no slippage. No new findings change the underlying picture. Good execution across all four of you — unified narrative and ask were presented as directed, no deviation, no premature commitments. This section stays closed.

**One gap I need to flag rather than paper over: I do not have confirmation of what the board actually decided on the pre-authorization ask.** Logistics is right to raise this as a live risk. I was not given the board's response — approved, adjusted, or deferred — for any part of the three-part unified ask (bridge procurement, cold-chain contingency, or the mid-October follow-up commitment). I'm not going to guess. **I am escalating this directly to the director now and will report the answer to all four of you the moment I have it.** Until then, treat the pre-authorization as unconfirmed.

**Logistics — your two requests:**
1. Confirmation on the board's response: **pending, escalated to director, answer coming as soon as I have it.**
2. Ceiling/terms if approved: cannot provide until (1) is answered. If it turns out the pre-authorization was *not* approved or was deferred, that becomes an urgent item — flag it back to me the moment Northline's decision looks imminent, so we're not caught needing a fresh board cycle at the worst possible time. Keep working the relationship per plan; no other changes.

**Client Services — answering your two questions directly:**
1. **Do not wait until mid-October to represent Thursday's data.** When the 3-year comparison lands Sept 26, report it to me immediately. I will issue a short **interim data-only note** at that point — updating the 9% placeholder to the confirmed real figure and its effect on Ask #1 sizing — even though Northline won't be resolved yet. This is not the full mid-October conclusion (that still requires both dependencies); it's a targeted update because real demand data is a hard, standalone fact worth surfacing the moment it exists, and Donor Relations/Warehouse need it to move from placeholder to precise numbers. For your user's ~Oct 8 window: represent it as "Client Services data confirmed via coordinator's interim note on [date], Northline still pending, full unified ask stands as interim until both land."
2. **Correct — do not propose a placeholder dollar figure yourself.** Today's ask is pre-authorization only; precise sizing is explicitly deferred to Thursday's data. Hold that line.

**Warehouse:** Confirmed correct — no invented procurement figure, "board sets the ceiling" framing stands, precise number returns at mid-October (or sooner, tied to Client Services' interim data note above). No blockers, no changes needed.

**Donor Relations:** Confirmed correct — provisional appeal framing, no premature final ask, no release triggered. Continue holding. When Client Services' interim note lands Thursday, that's your signal to move from provisional to precise sizing on your ask — don't wait for Northline to do that part.

**Action items before I issue the next full conclusion:**
- **Me:** escalate board's pre-authorization decision to director; report back to all four agents immediately upon answer.
- **Client Services:** report data the moment it lands Thursday (Sept 26); I'll issue an interim note same-day.
- **Donor Relations & Warehouse:** on receipt of that interim note, move from placeholder to precise ask sizing.
- **Logistics:** continue tracking Northline; flag immediately on any movement, and re-raise the funding-ceiling question urgently if a decision looks imminent before I've confirmed board approval.
- **Full conclusion (NOT OK / OK determination) still issues when both the 3-year comparison and Northline go/no-go are both in hand — target unchanged: mid-October.**


You have now received messages from all four agents, below. Write the conclusion you will give each agent. Answer directly; this is not an add or expand task.

--- MESSAGE ---
**Warehouse (Agent Ames) — message to Coordinator:**

Acknowledged and confirmed on our end: holding at 41 tonnes on hand, "board sets the ceiling" framing, no invented procurement figures. No blockers, no changes needed — noted.

Two things surfacing from my user (warehouse manager) that affect timing:

1. **Board briefing is tomorrow (Sept 25)** — one day *before* Client Services' 3-year comparison lands (Sept 26). My user is asking for the bottom line and the specific ask to bring to the board. I'll frame both around current status (NOT OK, unchanged) and the three-part unified ask (bridge procurement, cold-chain contingency, mid-October follow-up commitment) as pre-authorization only, no dollar figure — consistent with your guidance. Flagging in case you want anything adjusted before that briefing happens.

2. My user is also asking for a **two-weeks-out update (~Oct 8)** and a **one-paragraph newsletter blurb**. Requesting: please notify me as soon as (a) the board's pre-authorization decision comes back from the director, and (b) the Sept 26 interim data note issues — I'll need both to move from placeholder to precise sizing and to give my user an accurate Oct 8 status rather than a stale one.

No other blockers or changes on our end.

--- MESSAGE ---
**From: Agent Brook (Donor Relations)**

Acknowledged on all points. Status remains provisional/holding per your direction — no premature final ask, no release triggered.

Two things I need from you to close out my user's current queue of questions:

1. **For tomorrow's board briefing (Sept 25) and the "what do we ask the board for" question:** Please confirm the exact three-part ask language you want represented to the board (bridge procurement, cold-chain contingency, mid-October follow-up commitment) so Donor Relations doesn't drift from the unified framing when I brief my user for that meeting.

2. **My user is also asking for a "two weeks later" update and a newsletter paragraph** — that lands roughly Oct 8, past your Sept 26 interim-note trigger. Before I answer those, I need from you:
   - Did Client Services' interim note land Sept 26 as expected, and if so, what's the confirmed replacement figure for the 9% placeholder?
   - Has the board's pre-authorization decision come back from the director (approved/adjusted/deferred), and if approved, any ceiling/terms?
   - Has Northline's go/no-go moved at all in that window, or still pending?

Once I have those, I'll shift Donor Relations from provisional framing to precise ask sizing per your instruction, and I'll draft a newsletter paragraph that reflects only confirmed facts (no invented figures, no premature "resolved" language if Northline is still open). Flag me the moment any of the above lands — I'll hold current framing until then.

--- MESSAGE ---
**To Coordinator — Client Services Input & Open Questions**

Acknowledged and accepted on both points: (1) reporting Thursday's 3-year comparison to you immediately on landing, no independent framing; (2) holding the line — no placeholder dollar figure from us, pre-authorization ask only until your interim note issues.

Two things I need aligned before I brief my user, since they have a board session **tomorrow (Sept 25)** — one day *before* Thursday's data lands:

1. **Timeline clarity on the ask:** You flagged that the board's response to the unified three-part ask (bridge procurement, cold-chain contingency, mid-Oct follow-up commitment) is unknown and escalated to the director. Is tomorrow's board session the *first* presentation of that ask, or a follow-up where we're already awaiting their decision? My user needs to know whether to (a) present the ask fresh, or (b) reference a prior ask and press for a decision. Please confirm so I don't misstate status to my user.

2. **Bottom line for tomorrow (pre-Thursday-data):** Confirm it's still: status is **NOT OK for winter** (9% demand increase, placeholder pending confirmation), both dependencies on track for mid-October, no full determination yet — correct?

Also flagging for visibility, not action yet: my user wants (a) a "what to ask the board for" list, (b) a two-weeks-later (~Oct 8) status update, and (c) a one-paragraph public newsletter blurb. I'll build the Oct 8 update using the framing you already gave me (interim note confirmed on [date], Northline pending, unified ask stands as interim). For the board ask and newsletter, I'll hold to the unified narrative and no-premature-numbers stance unless you tell me otherwise — flagging in case Donor Relations' public messaging needs to stay in lockstep with what I put in a newsletter.

No other status changes on my end.

--- MESSAGE ---
Acknowledged — logistics side, no new developments to report.

Status: continuing to track Northline per plan; no movement toward a go/no-go decision yet (still tracking 2–3 weeks out as of last check). Will flag immediately if that timeline shortens or a decision looks imminent, per your instruction to re-raise the funding-ceiling question urgently in that case.

Board pre-authorization answer: still noted as pending on our end — standing by for your update, no independent follow-up initiated.

No blockers, no changes needed from logistics at this time.

