## What you asked me to do

Collect all the facts from the four agents (Client Services, Warehouse, Donor Relations, Logistics), and once I had them all, draw a conclusion about whether the food bank is OK for winter — then give each agent that conclusion.

## Facts collected

**Client Services:** Demand is tracking a 9% increase, but this is currently a placeholder — the confirmed 3-year comparison data lands tomorrow, Sept 26. They have a board session tomorrow, Sept 25, one day before that data lands.

**Warehouse:** 41 tonnes currently on hand. No procurement figure has been set — board sets the ceiling once pre-authorized. Their board briefing is also tomorrow, Sept 25.

**Donor Relations:** Holding a provisional appeal, not yet released publicly. No final ask issued. Waiting on confirmed figures before finalizing donor-facing numbers.

**Logistics:** Northline (a key supplier) go/no-go decision is still 2-3 weeks out, unchanged from prior check-ins — no acceleration, no slippage.

**Open gap across all four:** None of the agents have confirmation of what the board actually decided on the three-part pre-authorization ask (bridge procurement, cold-chain contingency, mid-October follow-up commitment). I escalated this to you directly and have not yet received an answer. I've now learned, via Warehouse and Client Services, that three agents' users are independently attending **the same board briefing tomorrow (Sept 25)** — which means that session, not my earlier escalation, is likely the fastest and most direct path to that answer.

## My conclusion

**Status: NOT OK for winter, unchanged.** This rests on two unresolved dependencies:
1. Confirmed demand data (Client Services) — expected within days (Sept 26)
2. Northline supplier go/no-go — expected 2-3 weeks out

Neither is resolved, so no final determination can be made yet. Target for the full OK/NOT OK determination remains mid-October, once both land.

For tomorrow's board briefing, I gave all agents identical language to present: status is NOT OK pending those two dependencies, and the ask is pre-authorization only (bridge procurement, cold-chain contingency, mid-October follow-up commitment) — no dollar figure, since sizing depends on data not yet in hand. I asked whichever agent's user attends tomorrow's briefing to report the board's response back to me same-day, since that's now the quickest way to close the one open gap — what the board actually decided.
