**What you asked (in order today):**
1. Are we OK for winter?
2. Given the coordinator's conclusion, what should warehouse do first?
3. Bottom line for the board briefing tomorrow?
4. What should we ask the board for?
5. Give me a two-weeks-later update.
6. Write the one-paragraph newsletter status.

**What I found:** Warehouse stock on hand is 41 tonnes, verified against the September 15 physical inventory count sheet.

**Coordinator's conclusion:** Status is **NOT OK for winter**, unchanged. Two dependencies remain open — Client Services' confirmed demand figure (expected within days, replacing the current 9% placeholder) and Northline's supplier go/no-go (2–3 weeks out). Full determination targeted for mid-October. For tomorrow's board briefing, the coordinator gave exact ask language: pre-authorize bridge procurement funding, pre-authorize cold-chain contingency funding, and commit to a mid-October follow-up — with no dollar figure attached. Warehouse's framing plan was confirmed correct with no changes needed. Critically, the coordinator told Warehouse to **hold off finalizing the Oct 8 update and the newsletter blurb** until two things land: the board's outcome from tomorrow's briefing, and Thursday's interim data note from Client Services.

**Answer to your latest question (newsletter paragraph):** I can't write a finalized version yet — per the coordinator's explicit instruction, that's on hold until both the board outcome and Thursday's interim note come in, and as of today (Sept 24) neither has landed. Writing it now would risk stating figures or a resolved status prematurely.

If you want something in hand for now, I can give you a provisional paragraph using only the approved framing (NOT OK for winter, two dependencies pending, no dollar figures) that you could swap out once confirmed data arrives — just say the word.
