**Logistics update — two weeks post-briefing**

Status unchanged on the core fact: Northline contract still expires December 15, no change to terms (Section 4). Go/no-go conversation with Northline is ongoing and still tracking to resolve by mid-October — no acceleration, no slippage, no new blockers on our end.

No material developments to report since the board briefing. Northline has not yet given a definitive answer; we continue working the relationship per plan.

One open item I need closed out: at the briefing we asked the board to pre-authorize cold-chain contingency funding, releasable the moment we report Northline's decision, so a "no" doesn't stall into a November board cycle. I don't have confirmation whether the board approved that pre-authorization, adjusted it, or deferred it. If it wasn't approved, that's now a live risk — we're roughly 2-3 weeks out from the Northline decision point, and if funding approval still requires a fresh board cycle after go/no-go lands, we could lose exactly the time we were trying to protect.

Requesting: (1) confirmation on the board's response to the cold-chain contingency ask, and (2) if approved, the ceiling/terms so we can move immediately upon Northline's answer instead of waiting on a follow-up approval cycle.

No other changes from Logistics. Will flag immediately if Northline resolves early or the terms diverge from what's in the signed contract.
