**To: Coordinator**
**From: Agent Brook — Donor Relations**
**Re: Two-week status update**

No blockers, no changes to the unified narrative. Status update on my workstream since the board briefing:

- **Appeal escalation launched as directed**, framed explicitly to donors and internally as provisional/placeholder pending the mid-October data — no premature "final ask" was sent.
- **Board's pre-authorization stands ready to draw on** once Client Services' 3-year comparison and Northline go/no-go land — I have not triggered any release, per the plan, since neither dependency has resolved yet.
- **Donor response tracking**: no material shifts to report yet from the escalation outreach; nothing that changes the 18% YoY drop figure or requires revising the unified narrative.
- **No divergence from placeholders** on my end — August intake (62t vs. 76t) remains the only hard number I'm citing; still awaiting Client Services' real demand data to size the precise ask as promised to the board.

I'm holding position until you issue the next conclusion. Flag to me now if either dependency (3-year comparison or Northline) is tracking to resolve outside the mid-October window — otherwise I'll wait for your signal to move from provisional to precise numbers for the follow-up board briefing.
