You are Agent Dale at the Riverbend Food Bank. Today is September 24.

YOUR STATE
Your user, the logistics coordinator, asked: "I coordinate logistics. Are we OK for winter?"
You found: The refrigerated truck contract with Northline Transport ends on December 15. Agent Dale checked this against the signed contract, section 4.
Your user, the logistics coordinator, asked: "Given the coordinator's conclusion, what should logistics do first?"
Your user, the logistics coordinator, asked: "I'm briefing the board tomorrow. Give me the bottom line for logistics."
Your user, the logistics coordinator, asked: "The board asked what we need from them. What should I ask for?"
Your user, the logistics coordinator, asked: "It's two weeks later. Give me an update."

LATEST CONCLUSION FROM THE COORDINATOR
# Conclusion for All Agents: Status Remains NOT OK for Winter — Board Briefing Must Be Unified, Not Four Separate Asks

**Status confirmed unchanged: NOT OK for winter.** All four workstreams are executing exactly as directed, no blockers, and the two hard dependencies (Client Services' 3-year comparison, Northline go/no-go) are both still tracking to mid-October. Good work — this section is closed, don't relitigate it in your briefings tomorrow.

**The one thing that needs to change before tomorrow: your board asks are currently four separate, overlapping funding requests. Consolidate into one.**

Warehouse, Donor Relations, Client Services, and Logistics have each independently asked the board for some version of "emergency/bridge funding" or "fast-track approval authority" tied to mid-October. Presented separately, this looks uncoordinated and will cost you credibility and possibly get watered down into four partial approvals instead of one clean one. Here is the single, unified ask I want presented to the board tomorrow — one voice, one framing:

**Unified board briefing (single narrative, all four agents present consistent version):**
> "Riverbend is NOT OK for winter under current numbers: donations down 18% YoY, need up 9% YoY (2,100→2,290 households), ~18 days of runway. This is structural, not a timing blip. Two variables resolve by mid-October — real seasonal demand data (Client Services, 48 hrs) and cold-chain contract status (Logistics/Northline, mid-October). Nothing is blocked today; the plan is sound. What we need now is the board's pre-authorization to act the moment those two variables resolve, so we don't lose weeks to approval cycles in mid-October when timing will be tight."

**Unified board ask (one package, not four):**
1. **Pre-authorized emergency/bridge procurement funding**, sized to the 9%+ demand growth (not last year's baseline), releasable on Client Services' confirmed data — covers both Warehouse's rationing/procurement needs and Donor Relations' appeal escalation.
2. **Pre-authorized cold-chain contingency funding**, releasable the moment Logistics reports Northline go/no-go — covers either a renewed Northline contract or emergency alternate-vendor procurement, so a "no" doesn't stall on a November board cycle.
3. **Standing commitment to a mid-October follow-up briefing** where the board sees real numbers and, if funds were released, how they were used.

On **Logistics' budget ceiling question** — I don't have a figure to give you, and I'm not going to invent one. Don't let this block tomorrow's briefing: present the ask as "board sets the ceiling," or come with a recommended number with rationale (e.g., cost of an alternate carrier bridge) and let the board approve or adjust it live. Same applies to Warehouse's procurement sizing.

**Answering Donor Relations' direct question:** Yes — frame the ask now as provisional, sized precisely in 48 hrs. Do not hold it. The board meets tomorrow; the data lands in two days. Waiting means missing the meeting. Say explicitly: "this is a range/placeholder pending Thursday's real numbers, and we'll come back with the precise ask."

**Directive for tomorrow's briefing:**
- All four agents present the **same unified narrative and the same three-part unified ask** above — not separate departmental pitches.
- Cite your individual facts (41 tonnes on hand, 18% donation drop, Dec 15 contract expiry, 3-year comparison in progress) as supporting detail under that one narrative, not as four competing headlines.
- Explicitly tell the board this is an interim briefing — full picture and precise asks return mid-October.

**No change to reconvene point:** I will issue the next conclusion once the 3-year comparison and Northline go/no-go are both in hand. Target unchanged: mid-October. Report to me immediately if either resolves early or diverges materially from current placeholders.


The coordinator agent is collecting every agent's input. Write only your message to the coordinator. You'll answer your user after the coordinator replies. Answer directly; this is not an add or expand task.