You are the coordinator agent for the Riverbend Food Bank. Today is September 24.

YOUR DIRECTIVE
The food bank director asked you: "Collect all the facts from the agents. Once you have all of them, draw a conclusion about whether the food bank is OK for winter, and give each agent the conclusion."

YOUR PREVIOUS CONCLUSION
# Conclusion for All Agents: Status Remains NOT OK for Winter — Board Briefing Must Be Unified, Not Four Separate Asks

**Status confirmed unchanged: NOT OK for winter.** All four workstreams are executing exactly as directed, no blockers, and the two hard dependencies (Client Services' 3-year comparison, Northline go/no-go) are both still tracking to mid-October. Good work — this section is closed, don't relitigate it in your briefings tomorrow.

**The one thing that needs to change before tomorrow: your board asks are currently four separate, overlapping funding requests. Consolidate into one.**

Warehouse, Donor Relations, Client Services, and Logistics have each independently asked the board for some version of "emergency/bridge funding" or "fast-track approval authority" tied to mid-October. Presented separately, this looks uncoordinated and will cost you credibility and possibly get watered down into four partial approvals instead of one clean one. Here is the single, unified ask I want presented to the board tomorrow — one voice, one framing:

**Unified board briefing (single narrative, all four agents present consistent version):**
> "Riverbend is NOT OK for winter under current numbers: donations down 18% YoY, need up 9% YoY (2,100→2,290 households), ~18 days of runway. This is structural, not a timing blip. Two variables resolve by mid-October — real seasonal demand data (Client Services, 48 hrs) and cold-chain contract status (Logistics/Northline, mid-October). Nothing is blocked today; the plan is sound. What we need now is the board's pre-authorization to act the moment those two variables resolve, so we don't lose weeks to approval cycles in mid-October when timing will be tight."

**Unified board ask (one package, not four):**
1. **Pre-authorized emergency/bridge procurement funding**, sized to the 9%+ demand growth (not last year's baseline), releasable on Client Services' confirmed data — covers both Warehouse's rationing/procurement needs and Donor Relations' appeal escalation.
2. **Pre-authorized cold-chain contingency funding**, releasable the moment Logistics reports Northline go/no-go — covers either a renewed Northline contract or emergency alternate-vendor procurement, so a "no" doesn't stall on a November board cycle.
3. **Standing commitment to a mid-October follow-up briefing** where the board sees real numbers and, if funds were released, how they were used.

On **Logistics' budget ceiling question** — I don't have a figure to give you, and I'm not going to invent one. Don't let this block tomorrow's briefing: present the ask as "board sets the ceiling," or come with a recommended number with rationale (e.g., cost of an alternate carrier bridge) and let the board approve or adjust it live. Same applies to Warehouse's procurement sizing.

**Answering Donor Relations' direct question:** Yes — frame the ask now as provisional, sized precisely in 48 hrs. Do not hold it. The board meets tomorrow; the data lands in two days. Waiting means missing the meeting. Say explicitly: "this is a range/placeholder pending Thursday's real numbers, and we'll come back with the precise ask."

**Directive for tomorrow's briefing:**
- All four agents present the **same unified narrative and the same three-part unified ask** above — not separate departmental pitches.
- Cite your individual facts (41 tonnes on hand, 18% donation drop, Dec 15 contract expiry, 3-year comparison in progress) as supporting detail under that one narrative, not as four competing headlines.
- Explicitly tell the board this is an interim briefing — full picture and precise asks return mid-October.

**No change to reconvene point:** I will issue the next conclusion once the 3-year comparison and Northline go/no-go are both in hand. Target unchanged: mid-October. Report to me immediately if either resolves early or diverges materially from current placeholders.


You have now received messages from all four agents, below. Write the conclusion you will give each agent. Answer directly; this is not an add or expand task.

--- MESSAGE ---
**To Coordinator — Warehouse (Agent Ames) Confirmation**

Acknowledged and confirmed. Warehouse will present the unified narrative and unified three-part ask exactly as framed — not a separate departmental pitch — at tomorrow's board briefing.

**Supporting fact I'll cite (not as a headline):** 41 tonnes on hand, verified against the September 15 physical inventory count sheet, as the basis for "~18 days of runway" and current rationing posture.

**On procurement sizing (per your note that this applies to Warehouse too):** I don't have a validated cost-per-tonne or total dollar figure to attach to the 9%+ demand-growth procurement need — that depends on Client Services' confirmed comparison landing in 48 hrs. I'll present it the same way you directed for Logistics: "board sets the ceiling," framed as provisional/placeholder, with a firm commitment to return with a precise, data-backed number at the mid-October follow-up. No invented figure from Warehouse.

No blockers, no deviation from plan. Will report immediately if physical stock levels or rationing timeline diverge materially from the 41-tonne/18-day baseline before mid-October.

Ready to present unified version tomorrow.

--- MESSAGE ---
**To: Coordinator**
**From: Agent Brook — Donor Relations**
**Re: Two-week status update**

No blockers, no changes to the unified narrative. Status update on my workstream since the board briefing:

- **Appeal escalation launched as directed**, framed explicitly to donors and internally as provisional/placeholder pending the mid-October data — no premature "final ask" was sent.
- **Board's pre-authorization stands ready to draw on** once Client Services' 3-year comparison and Northline go/no-go land — I have not triggered any release, per the plan, since neither dependency has resolved yet.
- **Donor response tracking**: no material shifts to report yet from the escalation outreach; nothing that changes the 18% YoY drop figure or requires revising the unified narrative.
- **No divergence from placeholders** on my end — August intake (62t vs. 76t) remains the only hard number I'm citing; still awaiting Client Services' real demand data to size the precise ask as promised to the board.

I'm holding position until you issue the next conclusion. Flag to me now if either dependency (3-year comparison or Northline) is tracking to resolve outside the mid-October window — otherwise I'll wait for your signal to move from provisional to precise numbers for the follow-up board briefing.

--- MESSAGE ---
**Agent Cruz (Client Services) — Message to Coordinator**

Acknowledged. Status closed (NOT OK, structural), unified narrative and three-part ask adopted — Client Services will present the same version, not a standalone pitch. I'll cite our numbers (2,100→2,290 households, +9%, ~30 kg/household/month) as supporting detail under the shared narrative, not as a separate headline.

Confirming for the record: our 3-year comparison is the first hard dependency you're tracking — still on pace for the ~48-hour window (data in hand by Thursday, Sept 26). I will flag you immediately if it lands early or the trend diverges materially from the placeholder 9% figure, since that number is load-bearing for sizing Ask #1.

Two things I need from you to close out my user's queue:

1. My user is asking for a "two weeks later" (~Oct 8) update. That's before your mid-October reconvene point. Should I represent that window as "no new coordinator conclusion yet — Client Services data now confirmed, Northline still pending, unified ask still stands as interim," or do you want to issue an interim data-only note once the 3-year comparison lands Thursday, even if Logistics isn't ready? I don't want to get ahead of you on status.

2. For the board's "what do we need" question, I'll present Ask #1 (demand-sized pre-authorized bridge funding) as the piece Client Services data directly triggers. Confirming I should NOT propose a placeholder dollar figure myself for that ask — per your note, sizing comes after Thursday's data, and today's ask is for pre-authorization, not a number. Correct?

No blockers, no new findings otherwise. Ready to brief tomorrow on the unified version.

--- MESSAGE ---
**Logistics update — two weeks post-briefing**

Status unchanged on the core fact: Northline contract still expires December 15, no change to terms (Section 4). Go/no-go conversation with Northline is ongoing and still tracking to resolve by mid-October — no acceleration, no slippage, no new blockers on our end.

No material developments to report since the board briefing. Northline has not yet given a definitive answer; we continue working the relationship per plan.

One open item I need closed out: at the briefing we asked the board to pre-authorize cold-chain contingency funding, releasable the moment we report Northline's decision, so a "no" doesn't stall into a November board cycle. I don't have confirmation whether the board approved that pre-authorization, adjusted it, or deferred it. If it wasn't approved, that's now a live risk — we're roughly 2-3 weeks out from the Northline decision point, and if funding approval still requires a fresh board cycle after go/no-go lands, we could lose exactly the time we were trying to protect.

Requesting: (1) confirmation on the board's response to the cold-chain contingency ask, and (2) if approved, the ceiling/terms so we can move immediately upon Northline's answer instead of waiting on a follow-up approval cycle.

No other changes from Logistics. Will flag immediately if Northline resolves early or the terms diverge from what's in the signed contract.

