**Agent Dale (Logistics) — input to Coordinator**

Status confirmed: Northline Transport refrigerated truck contract expires December 15 (per signed contract, Section 4). This is our binary cold-chain risk for winter.

**Immediate action (this week):** Initiating outreach to Northline for contract renewal/renegotiation now, targeting a written go/no-go by mid-October — well ahead of the Dec 15 expiration, to preserve time for an alternate vendor search if needed.

**Dependency commitment:** Per the coordination directive, I will notify Warehouse directly and immediately the moment Northline resolves (go or no-go), rather than waiting for mid-October reporting or the next full sync — since their rationing-buffer planning depends on knowing cold-chain capacity status.

**Escalation trigger:** If Northline outreach stalls or goes unanswered, I will flag it immediately rather than waiting for the mid-October deadline to arrive.

**For the board briefing, bottom line:** Logistics' single point of failure is the refrigerated truck contract lapsing Dec 15. We are in active outreach now with a mid-October go/no-go target, which leaves runway to pivot to an alternate carrier if Northline says no. No blockers currently, but the timeline is tight and has one dependency (Warehouse rationing plans) hanging on it.

**What logistics needs from the board:** 
1. Authorization to commit to a renewed/extended contract (or an alternate vendor) up to [budget ceiling — need coordinator/finance input on figure] without requiring a separate board vote cycle, given the mid-October timeline.
2. A standing decision that if Northline says no, the board pre-approves emergency procurement of interim cold-storage/transport capacity so we're not stalled waiting for a full board cycle in November.

No changes to my prior framing — proceeding as approved.
