**Client Services → Coordinator**

Acknowledged. Confirming our workstream status and flagging what we need surfaced to the board.

**Actions underway:**
- 3-year seasonal comparison (Nov–Feb) in progress, on track for delivery to Warehouse and Donor Relations simultaneously within 48 hrs, per directive.
- Interim 9% figure (2,100→2,290 households, ~30kg/household/month) already in Warehouse's and Donor Relations' hands as a ceiling, not final target.
- Will flag immediately if the real 3-year multiplier diverges materially from the flat 9% placeholder — no waiting for reconvene.

**First priority for client services this week:** Finish the 3-year comparison so rationing thresholds and donor targets stop running on a placeholder. This is the single highest-leverage action — everything downstream (Warehouse's buffer sizing, Donor Relations' appeal target) sits on it.

**For the board briefing tomorrow — requesting the coordinator confirm/endorse this bottom line:** Status is NOT OK for winter. Demand is up 9% YoY (structural, not a blip), runway is ~18 days, and the gap closes only if two things land on schedule by mid-October: the real seasonal-draw data (ours, in 48 hrs) and the Northline cold-chain go/no-go (Logistics). Nothing is blocked today, but nothing is resolved either.

**What I intend to ask the board for (flagging for coordinator sign-off before I present it):**
1. Emergency/bridge funding authority sized to a 9%+ demand increase, not last year's baseline — so Donor Relations isn't chasing a stale target.
2. Fast-track approval authority for Warehouse if rationing thresholds need to tighten before the full data lands.
3. A contingency decision/budget ready now in case Northline is a no-go in October, so cold-chain isn't a scramble.
4. Board awareness that a follow-up briefing is needed mid-October when both dependencies resolve — this is a status update, not a final answer.

Let me know if the coordinator wants this framed differently before I take it to the board.
