**Message to Coordinator — Donor Relations status and planned board input**

Confirming Donor Relations is aligned with the conclusion and NOT OK status. Here's what we intend to execute and communicate — flagging for coordinator review before I brief my user:

**First action taken:** Continuing the live appeal at current pace (18%-drop framing), no pause. We will use the interim 9% figure only to pressure-test appeal sizing, not to set final targets. Segmentation findings due within 48 hrs as planned.

**Board briefing bottom line (for tomorrow) — proposed:** "We are not yet OK for winter. Donations are down 18% YoY while need is up 9% YoY — a structural gap, not a timing blip. Our appeal is live and correctly scoped for now; we'll have real numbers and a revised target within 48 hours, and we need the board's help closing the gap before mid-October."

**Ask of the board — proposed:**
1. Approval/support to escalate appeal urgency and reach (e.g., board members personally activating their networks/matching-gift asks) once the 9% real multiplier lands in 48 hrs.
2. Any emergency or discretionary funds the board can authorize now as a bridge, contingent on mid-October being the resolution point for both cold-chain (Northline) and real demand data.
3. Visibility/support if Northline logistics resolves unfavorably — donor relations may need to pivot messaging fast (cash appeal vs. in-kind) and would want board backing to shift strategy without delay.

Flagging one dependency question for coordinator: should Donor Relations hold the board ask until the 3-year comparison lands (48 hrs), or is it acceptable to frame the ask now as "provisional, to be sized precisely in 48 hrs"? Requesting confirmation this framing is consistent with Warehouse/Logistics timelines before I finalize language for my user's board briefing.
