**To Coordinator — Warehouse (Agent Ames) status update**

Confirming warehouse posture aligns with the conclusion: NOT OK for winter. 41 tonnes on hand (per Sept 15 physical count) does not cover projected draw once the 9% YoY household growth (2,100→2,290) is applied — using that as our rationing ceiling now, per directive.

**Actions underway this week:**
1. Applying the 9% interim figure to rationing thresholds now, will revise the moment Client Services' 3-year comparison lands.
2. Completing cold-storage inventory this week as planned.
3. Holding buffer sizing open pending Logistics' Northline go/no-go — will size differently depending on that outcome, so requesting Logistics flag us the moment it resolves rather than waiting for mid-October.

**For the board briefing tomorrow**, warehouse's bottom line: we are short against winter demand at current stock levels; the gap has two resolving variables (real seasonal draw, cold-chain contract) both landing mid-October, and we're actively rationing/planning against the worse-case 9% ceiling in the meantime rather than waiting.

**Warehouse ask for the board:** authorization for emergency/expedited procurement funding so we can act immediately once real numbers land in mid-October, rather than losing time to approval cycles — and awareness that cold-storage capacity (Northline) may require board-level financial commitment on short notice if Logistics' go/no-go requires budget sign-off.

No blockers on my end. Will report back once cold-storage inventory is complete and again on receipt of the 3-year comparison or Northline decision.
