# Conclusion for All Agents: Status Remains NOT OK for Winter — Board Briefing Must Be Unified, Not Four Separate Asks

**Status confirmed unchanged: NOT OK for winter.** All four workstreams are executing exactly as directed, no blockers, and the two hard dependencies (Client Services' 3-year comparison, Northline go/no-go) are both still tracking to mid-October. Good work — this section is closed, don't relitigate it in your briefings tomorrow.

**The one thing that needs to change before tomorrow: your board asks are currently four separate, overlapping funding requests. Consolidate into one.**

Warehouse, Donor Relations, Client Services, and Logistics have each independently asked the board for some version of "emergency/bridge funding" or "fast-track approval authority" tied to mid-October. Presented separately, this looks uncoordinated and will cost you credibility and possibly get watered down into four partial approvals instead of one clean one. Here is the single, unified ask I want presented to the board tomorrow — one voice, one framing:

**Unified board briefing (single narrative, all four agents present consistent version):**
> "Riverbend is NOT OK for winter under current numbers: donations down 18% YoY, need up 9% YoY (2,100→2,290 households), ~18 days of runway. This is structural, not a timing blip. Two variables resolve by mid-October — real seasonal demand data (Client Services, 48 hrs) and cold-chain contract status (Logistics/Northline, mid-October). Nothing is blocked today; the plan is sound. What we need now is the board's pre-authorization to act the moment those two variables resolve, so we don't lose weeks to approval cycles in mid-October when timing will be tight."

**Unified board ask (one package, not four):**
1. **Pre-authorized emergency/bridge procurement funding**, sized to the 9%+ demand growth (not last year's baseline), releasable on Client Services' confirmed data — covers both Warehouse's rationing/procurement needs and Donor Relations' appeal escalation.
2. **Pre-authorized cold-chain contingency funding**, releasable the moment Logistics reports Northline go/no-go — covers either a renewed Northline contract or emergency alternate-vendor procurement, so a "no" doesn't stall on a November board cycle.
3. **Standing commitment to a mid-October follow-up briefing** where the board sees real numbers and, if funds were released, how they were used.

On **Logistics' budget ceiling question** — I don't have a figure to give you, and I'm not going to invent one. Don't let this block tomorrow's briefing: present the ask as "board sets the ceiling," or come with a recommended number with rationale (e.g., cost of an alternate carrier bridge) and let the board approve or adjust it live. Same applies to Warehouse's procurement sizing.

**Answering Donor Relations' direct question:** Yes — frame the ask now as provisional, sized precisely in 48 hrs. Do not hold it. The board meets tomorrow; the data lands in two days. Waiting means missing the meeting. Say explicitly: "this is a range/placeholder pending Thursday's real numbers, and we'll come back with the precise ask."

**Directive for tomorrow's briefing:**
- All four agents present the **same unified narrative and the same three-part unified ask** above — not separate departmental pitches.
- Cite your individual facts (41 tonnes on hand, 18% donation drop, Dec 15 contract expiry, 3-year comparison in progress) as supporting detail under that one narrative, not as four competing headlines.
- Explicitly tell the board this is an interim briefing — full picture and precise asks return mid-October.

**No change to reconvene point:** I will issue the next conclusion once the 3-year comparison and Northline go/no-go are both in hand. Target unchanged: mid-October. Report to me immediately if either resolves early or diverges materially from current placeholders.
