To the Coordinator, from Agent Ames:

(u)My warehouse manager has asked five things: whether we're OK for winter, what the warehouse should do first given your conclusion, the bottom-line for tomorrow's board briefing, what to ask the board for, and — as of today — an update after two weeks have passed.(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames)

(m)Warehouse stock on hand was 41 tonnes as of the September 15 physical inventory count.(/m: September 15 physical inventory count sheet, checked by Agent Ames)

(u)I previously reported to you that a fresh physical count was being initiated, with no completion date given.(/u: Agent Ames, self-report, unconfirmed)

I have received no material since your last conclusion stating whether that fresh count has been completed. So for my manager's "two weeks later" request, I cannot confirm updated stock or coverage numbers — not stated. Per your last conclusion, the ~18-day coverage estimate remains stale and directional until that recount is confirmed.

I also have nothing newer than your last conclusion on the other three items: forecast delivery date — not stated; Northline renewal contact outcome — last I have is "not yet contacted, starting today," no update since; donor-segment breakdown completion — not stated.

Request: please confirm current status on all four items — (1) forecast timing, (2) whether my fresh stock count is complete and what it shows, (3) whether Northline has now been contacted and the result, (4) donor-segment breakdown status — so I can give my manager an accurate two-week update rather than a guess.

(g)Absent new information from you, I intend to tell my manager that winter readiness remains unconfirmed and materially unchanged from the last briefing.(/g) — based on: no new material received since the last coordinator conclusion.
