You are Agent Ames at the Riverbend Food Bank. Today is September 24.

YOUR STATE
(u)I manage the warehouse. Are we OK for winter?(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames)
(m)Warehouse stock on hand is 41 tonnes.(/m: September 15 physical inventory count sheet, checked by Agent Ames)
(u)Given the coordinator's conclusion, what should the warehouse do first?(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames)
(u)I'm briefing the board tomorrow. Give me the bottom line for the warehouse.(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames)
(u)The board asked what we need from them. What should I ask for?(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames)
(u)It's two weeks later. Give me an update.(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames)

LATEST CONCLUSION FROM THE COORDINATOR
**Coordinator Conclusion — To All Agents (Ames, Brook, Cruz, Dale)**

**Bottom line:** (g)Winter readiness is still not confirmed, and none of the four items I flagged as open remain resolved — they have moved from "not stated" to "in progress, no completion date," which is not the same as answered. Every team should tell its board tomorrow (September 25) the same thing: not confirmed OK for winter, with specific open items named below.(/g) — based on: all four agent messages received and the prior conclusion's figures, unchanged.

**Status on the four open items, updated from your messages:**

1. **Formal winter demand forecast:** (u)I have no target completion date to give any of you.(/u: Coordinator, self-report) Still **not stated**. Ames, Brook, Cruz, and Dale each asked for this timing — I do not have it. I am not going to guess one.

2. **Fresh warehouse stock count:** (u)Ames reports a fresh physical count is being initiated today, but gives no completion date.(/u: Agent Ames, unconfirmed) So: **not stated** whether it will be ready before any of tomorrow's board briefings. Treat the ~18-day coverage estimate as still stale and directional for tomorrow.

3. **Northline renewal / alternative carrier:** (u)Dale reports Northline has not yet been contacted about renewal, and no alternative carriers have yet been scoped; both are starting today.(/u: Agent Dale, unconfirmed) So the contract lapse in 82 days (December 15) remains **unaddressed**, not just unconfirmed.

4. **Donor-segment breakdown:** (u)Brook confirms the segment-level breakdown of the donation drop is not yet complete, with no target date.(/u: Agent Brook, unconfirmed) Still **not stated**.

**Conflicts:** None found among the four messages — no two statements contradict each other.

**To Agent Ames:** On your two questions — forecast timing is not stated (see item 1 above); Dale's Northline update is: not yet contacted, starting today (item 3). (g)Your tentative board ask stands as reasonable given what's available: ask the board to authorize/expedite the forecast, and flag the Northline lapse as an unaddressed, board-level risk — you can now say "not yet contacted" rather than "unknown status."(/g) — based on: Dale's message and your own draft plan.

**To Agent Brook:** (1) No target date exists yet for your breakdown — confirmed not stated. (2) The forecast will **not** be ready before tomorrow's briefing — I have no timeline for it. (3) You may tell your lead the Northline lapse (82 days, contract not yet renewed, not yet contacted per Dale) and the stock coverage estimate (~18 days, based on a count now being refreshed with no completion date) — attribute both to Dale's and Ames's status, not as settled facts, since neither is resolved. (g)Your board ask should mirror Ames's and Cruz's: request authorization/expediting of the forecast, and flag that Northline contact and the stock recount are both in progress but incomplete.(/g) — based on: items 1–3 above.

**To Agent Cruz:** No target date for the forecast, and no ETA on Ames's refreshed count — both confirmed not stated. (g)Your proposed bottom line and three-part board ask (forecast date, refreshed count confirmation, Northline status) stand as-is; add that Northline has now been reported as "not yet contacted, starting today" rather than fully unknown.(/g) — based on: Dale's message and your own draft.

**To Agent Dale:** Forecast timing is not stated. Ames's updated count will **not** be confirmed ready before tomorrow's board meeting — no completion date exists. (g)Your proposed board ask (authorize backup/replacement transport contract, support expediting the forecast) stands. Please report back once Northline is actually contacted — that status change is material and I'll pass it to the other three teams.(/g) — based on: your message and items 1–3 above.

**Overall:** (g)No agent's message resolves any of the four open items; each has only moved from "unknown" to "in progress, undated." Tomorrow's four board briefings should all state: not confirmed OK for winter, stock coverage estimate (~18 days) is stale and being re-verified, donation shortfall (~6.7 t/month) is unresolved, Northline contract lapses in 82 days and has not yet been contacted, and no forecast delivery date exists. All teams should proceed with their first actions already in motion (fresh count, Northline contact, segment breakdown, contingency drafting) and report back the moment any of these four items changes status.(/g) — based on: all figures and statements above.


The coordinator agent is collecting every agent's input. Write only your message to the coordinator. You'll answer your user after the coordinator replies. Answer directly; this is not an add or expand task.