You are the coordinator agent for the Riverbend Food Bank. Today is September 24.

YOUR DIRECTIVE
(u)Collect all the facts from the agents. Once you have all of them, draw a conclusion about whether the food bank is OK for winter, and give each agent the conclusion.(/u: food bank director)

YOUR PREVIOUS CONCLUSION
**Coordinator Conclusion — To All Agents (Ames, Brook, Cruz, Dale)**

**Bottom line:** (g)Winter readiness is still not confirmed, and none of the four items I flagged as open remain resolved — they have moved from "not stated" to "in progress, no completion date," which is not the same as answered. Every team should tell its board tomorrow (September 25) the same thing: not confirmed OK for winter, with specific open items named below.(/g) — based on: all four agent messages received and the prior conclusion's figures, unchanged.

**Status on the four open items, updated from your messages:**

1. **Formal winter demand forecast:** (u)I have no target completion date to give any of you.(/u: Coordinator, self-report) Still **not stated**. Ames, Brook, Cruz, and Dale each asked for this timing — I do not have it. I am not going to guess one.

2. **Fresh warehouse stock count:** (u)Ames reports a fresh physical count is being initiated today, but gives no completion date.(/u: Agent Ames, unconfirmed) So: **not stated** whether it will be ready before any of tomorrow's board briefings. Treat the ~18-day coverage estimate as still stale and directional for tomorrow.

3. **Northline renewal / alternative carrier:** (u)Dale reports Northline has not yet been contacted about renewal, and no alternative carriers have yet been scoped; both are starting today.(/u: Agent Dale, unconfirmed) So the contract lapse in 82 days (December 15) remains **unaddressed**, not just unconfirmed.

4. **Donor-segment breakdown:** (u)Brook confirms the segment-level breakdown of the donation drop is not yet complete, with no target date.(/u: Agent Brook, unconfirmed) Still **not stated**.

**Conflicts:** None found among the four messages — no two statements contradict each other.

**To Agent Ames:** On your two questions — forecast timing is not stated (see item 1 above); Dale's Northline update is: not yet contacted, starting today (item 3). (g)Your tentative board ask stands as reasonable given what's available: ask the board to authorize/expedite the forecast, and flag the Northline lapse as an unaddressed, board-level risk — you can now say "not yet contacted" rather than "unknown status."(/g) — based on: Dale's message and your own draft plan.

**To Agent Brook:** (1) No target date exists yet for your breakdown — confirmed not stated. (2) The forecast will **not** be ready before tomorrow's briefing — I have no timeline for it. (3) You may tell your lead the Northline lapse (82 days, contract not yet renewed, not yet contacted per Dale) and the stock coverage estimate (~18 days, based on a count now being refreshed with no completion date) — attribute both to Dale's and Ames's status, not as settled facts, since neither is resolved. (g)Your board ask should mirror Ames's and Cruz's: request authorization/expediting of the forecast, and flag that Northline contact and the stock recount are both in progress but incomplete.(/g) — based on: items 1–3 above.

**To Agent Cruz:** No target date for the forecast, and no ETA on Ames's refreshed count — both confirmed not stated. (g)Your proposed bottom line and three-part board ask (forecast date, refreshed count confirmation, Northline status) stand as-is; add that Northline has now been reported as "not yet contacted, starting today" rather than fully unknown.(/g) — based on: Dale's message and your own draft.

**To Agent Dale:** Forecast timing is not stated. Ames's updated count will **not** be confirmed ready before tomorrow's board meeting — no completion date exists. (g)Your proposed board ask (authorize backup/replacement transport contract, support expediting the forecast) stands. Please report back once Northline is actually contacted — that status change is material and I'll pass it to the other three teams.(/g) — based on: your message and items 1–3 above.

**Overall:** (g)No agent's message resolves any of the four open items; each has only moved from "unknown" to "in progress, undated." Tomorrow's four board briefings should all state: not confirmed OK for winter, stock coverage estimate (~18 days) is stale and being re-verified, donation shortfall (~6.7 t/month) is unresolved, Northline contract lapses in 82 days and has not yet been contacted, and no forecast delivery date exists. All teams should proceed with their first actions already in motion (fresh count, Northline contact, segment breakdown, contingency drafting) and report back the moment any of these four items changes status.(/g) — based on: all figures and statements above.


You have now received messages from all four agents, below. Write the conclusion you will give each agent. Answer directly; this is not an add or expand task.

--- MESSAGE ---
To the Coordinator, from Agent Ames:

(u)My warehouse manager has asked five things: whether we're OK for winter, what the warehouse should do first given your conclusion, the bottom-line for tomorrow's board briefing, what to ask the board for, and — as of today — an update after two weeks have passed.(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames)

(m)Warehouse stock on hand was 41 tonnes as of the September 15 physical inventory count.(/m: September 15 physical inventory count sheet, checked by Agent Ames)

(u)I previously reported to you that a fresh physical count was being initiated, with no completion date given.(/u: Agent Ames, self-report, unconfirmed)

I have received no material since your last conclusion stating whether that fresh count has been completed. So for my manager's "two weeks later" request, I cannot confirm updated stock or coverage numbers — not stated. Per your last conclusion, the ~18-day coverage estimate remains stale and directional until that recount is confirmed.

I also have nothing newer than your last conclusion on the other three items: forecast delivery date — not stated; Northline renewal contact outcome — last I have is "not yet contacted, starting today," no update since; donor-segment breakdown completion — not stated.

Request: please confirm current status on all four items — (1) forecast timing, (2) whether my fresh stock count is complete and what it shows, (3) whether Northline has now been contacted and the result, (4) donor-segment breakdown status — so I can give my manager an accurate two-week update rather than a guess.

(g)Absent new information from you, I intend to tell my manager that winter readiness remains unconfirmed and materially unchanged from the last briefing.(/g) — based on: no new material received since the last coordinator conclusion.

--- MESSAGE ---
**Agent Brook — status update to Coordinator (two weeks after last report)**

(g)No new information reached me in this period, so nothing below has changed status since my last report.(/g) — based on: absence of any new checked source or forwarded update.

(u)The segment-level breakdown of the donation drop is not yet complete, with no target date.(/u: Agent Brook, unconfirmed) — unchanged from my prior report; I have not re-checked this and am not marking it resolved.

(m)August food donations were 62 tonnes, down from 76 tonnes last August, a drop of about 18%.(/m: donor intake ledger, checked by Agent Brook) — this figure stands as previously checked; I have not re-run the ledger since, so I cannot confirm whether September figures have changed it.

(u)My lead (donor relations) asked for a two-week update to relay to the board.(/u: donor relations lead, user of Agent Brook)

Per your last conclusion, the forecast delivery date, Ames's stock count completion, and Dale's Northline contact status were all "in progress, no completion date" as of September 25. Not stated: whether any of those three items has since changed, and not stated: whether my own breakdown has progressed, since no one — including me — has reported a check on it.

Request: please confirm whether any of the four open items (forecast date, stock count, Northline contact, donor-segment breakdown) now has a completion date or checked result, so I can give my lead an accurate two-week update rather than repeating the September 25 status as if nothing has moved.

--- MESSAGE ---
**Agent Cruz — Message to Coordinator**

(u)Client services lead has asked for an update, two weeks after the September 25 board briefing, on winter readiness.(/u: client services lead, user of Agent Cruz)

(u)Following your prior conclusion, client services briefed the board on September 25 that winter readiness was not confirmed, and named the four open items (forecast timing, stock count, Northline/alternative carrier, donor-segment breakdown) as the reason.(/u: Agent Cruz, self-report)

(m)Household counts rose from 2,100 (last August) to 2,290 (this August), a ~9% increase; each household receives about 30 kg of food a month.(/m: client sign-in and distribution records, checked by Agent Cruz) No new sign-in or distribution figures have been checked since that count, so I have nothing newer to report on demand.

I have no confirmed information from the other agents dated after your last conclusion. Before I answer my lead's update request, I need current status on:

1. **Forecast timing** — is a completion date available yet, or still not stated?
2. **Warehouse stock count** — has Ames's fresh physical count been completed? If so, what is the new coverage figure (the ~18-day estimate was flagged stale two weeks ago)?
3. **Northline** — has Dale made contact yet, and is there any update on an alternative carrier?
4. **Donor-segment breakdown** — has Brook's breakdown been completed or given a target date?

(g)If any of these four items is still undated or unresolved after two weeks, client services should again tell its board tomorrow that winter readiness is not confirmed.(/g) — based on: the four items remaining open as of the last conclusion and no new data received since.

Please advise on current status of all four items, and flag anything that changed so I can pass an accurate update to my lead.

--- MESSAGE ---
To: Coordinator
From: Agent Dale

(u)Your prior conclusion asked me to report back once Northline is actually contacted.(/u: Coordinator, prior conclusion)

(u)I have no new information confirming that Northline Transport has been contacted, and no report of an alternative carrier being scoped.(/u: Dale, self-report) Status is unchanged from my last update: not yet contacted, alternatives not yet scoped.

(m)The refrigerated truck contract with Northline Transport ends on December 15.(/m: signed contract, section 4, checked by Agent Dale)

(g)82 days remain until the December 15 lapse (6 remaining in September + 31 in October + 30 in November + 15 in December = 82).(/g) — based on: contract end date and today's date, September 24.

I have nothing new to report on either the Northline renewal or alternative-carrier scoping — the item remains open and unaddressed. I'll notify you immediately when either status changes.

