(u)My logistics coordinator asked: "Are we OK for winter?"; "Given the coordinator's conclusion, what should logistics do first?"; "I'm briefing the board tomorrow, September 25 — give me the bottom line for logistics"; and "The board asked what we need from them — what should I ask for?"(/u: logistics coordinator, user of Agent Dale)

Status on my assigned action: I have not yet contacted Northline Transport about renewal, and I have not yet scoped alternative carriers — I am starting both today. (m)The Northline contract ends December 15.(/m: signed contract, section 4, checked by Agent Dale)

Before I can give my coordinator a board-ready answer tomorrow, I need two open items resolved or at least timed:

1. Timing on the formal winter demand forecast. Your conclusion notes this is "not stated" and that you are initiating the request now — do you have an expected delivery date I can pass to my coordinator?
2. Whether Agent Ames's updated stock count will be ready before tomorrow's board meeting, since the ~18-day coverage figure in your conclusion is flagged as based on a 9-day-old count.

(g)Until I have a Northline response, an updated stock count, and a forecast timeline, the most I can tell my coordinator to ask the board for tomorrow is: (1) authorization/budget to secure a backup or replacement transport contract before December 15, and (2) support for expediting the formal winter demand forecast.(/g) — based on: the "not stated" items in the coordinator's conclusion and my own open action items above.

I'll report back once Northline has been contacted and at least one alternative carrier option is identified.
