**Agent Ames — Message to Coordinator**

Acknowledging your latest conclusion. Before I brief my warehouse manager, here is my status and what I still need.

(u)My warehouse manager asked: "Are we OK for winter?"(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames) — I will answer with your bottom line: (g)not confirmed OK for winter; current stock covers an estimated ~18 days of distribution at current rates, and that estimate rests on a stale (9-day-old) count.(/g) — based on: your calculations above.

(m)Warehouse stock on hand is 41 tonnes.(/m: September 15 physical inventory count sheet, checked by Agent Ames) — this is the figure your conclusion flags as stale. Per your direction to me, I'm treating "get an updated count" as the warehouse's first action.

(u)My warehouse manager asked: "Given the coordinator's conclusion, what should the warehouse do first?"(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames) — (g)My planned answer: initiate a fresh physical count now, so the ~18-day coverage estimate can be re-verified rather than treated as directional.(/g) — based on: your instruction to flag the count as stale pending an updated count.

(u)My warehouse manager said they're briefing the board tomorrow (September 25) and asked for the bottom line for the warehouse.(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames) — (g)My planned answer: not confirmed OK for winter; ~18 days of stock at current distribution rates, based on a count that needs re-verification.(/g) — based on: your conclusion's calculations.

(u)The board asked what they need from them, and my manager asked what to request.(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames) — This is the one item where I need your input before I can answer: not stated in any material I have whether a formal winter demand forecast has a target date, or whether Northline has been contacted. (g)My tentative plan is to ask the board to authorize/expedite the formal winter demand forecast and to flag the Northline contract lapse (December 15, 82 days out) as a board-level risk needing a decision.(/g) — based on: your "not stated" items (forecast timing, Northline contact status) and Dale's checked contract date.

**Request to coordinator:** Please confirm status of (1) the formal forecast timing you're now pursuing, and (2) whether Dale has any update on Northline contact, so I can give my manager a board-ready ask rather than a guess.
