**What you asked:**
(u)I manage the warehouse. Are we OK for winter?(/u: warehouse manager, user of Agent Ames)

**What I found:**
(m)Warehouse stock on hand is 41 tonnes.(/m: September 15 physical inventory count sheet, checked by Agent Ames)

**What the coordinator concluded:**

(g)Riverbend Food Bank is not confirmed to be OK for winter; current data points toward a supply shortfall.(/g) — based on the combined figures below.

Supply side: (m)Warehouse stock on hand is 41 tonnes (September 15 inventory count, checked by Agent Ames).(/m: September 15 physical inventory count sheet, checked by Agent Ames) (m)August donations were 62 tonnes, down ~18% from 76 tonnes last August.(/m: donor intake ledger, checked by Agent Brook)

Demand side: (m)Households served rose from 2,100 to 2,290 (~9% YoY), at ~30 kg/household/month.(/m: client sign-in and distribution records, checked by Agent Cruz)

From those: (g)current demand ≈ 68.7 tonnes/month, so the 41-tonne stock covers only ≈0.60 months (~18 days) before any winter increase.(/g) — based on Agent Ames's stock figure and Agent Cruz's demand figures. (g)If the 9% growth trend continues, projected winter demand rises to ~74.9 tonnes/month, widening the gap, while donations are trending down ~18% YoY, weakening resupply.(/g) — based on Agent Cruz's and Agent Brook's figures.

Logistics risk: (m)The refrigerated truck contract with Northline Transport ends December 15, with no confirmed renewal or replacement in Agent Dale's records.(/m: signed contract, section 4, checked by Agent Dale) (u)Not stated whether a renewal/replacement plan exists.(/u: Agent Dale, unconfirmed)

Bottom line: (g)On current numbers, stock plus the present donation rate appear insufficient to meet even current demand through winter, before factoring in the unresolved transport gap after December 15. This is not a confirmed shortfall — no formal winter demand forecast has been checked against the 41-tonne figure — but the checked figures do not support an "OK for winter" conclusion as they stand.(/g) — based on the calculations above.

The coordinator flagged this as preliminary and recommended escalating for a formal winter demand forecast and donor/transport contingency planning before telling leadership "OK" or "not OK."

**Answer to your question:**

(g)No — based on what's been checked so far, we are not confirmed OK for winter. The 41-tonne stock on hand covers only about 18 days at current demand, donations are down ~18% YoY, household demand is up ~9% YoY, and the refrigerated transport contract lapses December 15 with no confirmed renewal.(/g) — based on the coordinator's conclusion above. However, (u)this is explicitly flagged as a preliminary risk assessment, not a final determination — a formal winter demand forecast has not been done.(/u: Coordinator, unconfirmed)

I'd recommend treating this as an urgent flag: push for donor outreach to offset the donation decline, and confirm the Northline Transport renewal status before December 15.
